Nashville locals know that The Butter Milk Ranch is one of the hottest spots in town for mouthwatering bakery treats and delicious daytime dining. Which is one of the many (millions of) reasons Southern Social is so jazzed to have been asked to ensure that their social presence is as stellar as their menu.
When we first met Alyssa Gangeri – head chef and owner of The Butter Milk Ranch (oh, and certified badass) – it was clear that her vision and spunk are what make this Nashville staple so unforgettable. In fact, her drive is what allows her to continue pushing the envelope in pursuit of the impressive James Beard Awards in 2023.
“The mission of the James Beard Awards is to recognize exceptional talent and achievement in the culinary arts, hospitality, media, and broader food system, as well as a demonstrated commitment to racial and gender equity, community, sustainability, and a culture where all can thrive.”– Source: JBF Awards
Not only do we have absolutely zero doubts that Alyssa and The Butter Milk Ranch are deserving of such distinguished awards, but we’re eager to champion them through the process.
Of the many aspects of The Butter Milk Ranch that deserve recognition, their bakery and dining menus are at the top of the list. Alyssa has “pushed bakery boundaries to the next level” to create something special, unique, and mouthwatering. From incredibly picturesque and mouth watering croissants to ooey, gooey chocolate chunk cookies to a variety of uniquely crafted cakes, there’s something for everyone and it’s practically guaranteed that you won’t be disappointed.
But even more impressive, perhaps, is their elevated daytime menu of the most incredible combinations of brunch items. The Butter Milk Ranch chef Daniel Gorman has taken the classics to an entirely new level, delighting guests (and the internet) with Instagram-worthy creations that taste even better than they look.
Want to know what the Southern Social orders at The ButterMilk Ranch?
- We’ll begin with a watermelon and arugula starter; St. Germain, Watermelon Juice, Basil, Cilantro, Arugula, Goat Cheese, Sugar Baby Watermelon, Maldon Sea Salt
- Next, the BMR chicken & waffles (because, duh); Cornmeal Waffles, Honey Butter, Jalapeno, Maldon Sea Salt, Fried Chicken (Hot or Not!)
- Can’t forget a wake me up milkshake; OSA Cold Brew with BMR Classic Vanilla Bean Gelato and Fresh Whipped Cream
- Followed by a chorizo & tomato scramble; Ranch Potatoes, Tomato Gravy, Chicken Chorizo, Red Onion, Kale, Cilantro, Romesco, Goat Cheese, and Pickled Peppers
- And maybe even some dirty south fried rice; Crispy Dirty Rice with Grilled Pork Belly and Duck Confit, a Fried Egg and Scallion
But truthfully, it’s almost impossible to choose from BMR’s absolutely unparalleled menu of creative options. You don’t have to take our word for it, though. Visit The Butter Milk Ranch on 12th Ave South and indulge in their incredible location that will have you feeling ready to take on the world – after brunch, of course.
Add A Comment
VIEW THE COMMENTS